最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!地道口语合辑系列文章中所有句子都是母语者最常用最地道的口语表达 其内容丰富 几乎涉及到现实生活中的方方面面 即学即用 没有一点花架子 都是实打实会在实际生活中能用得到的表达 笔者历时数月整理 纯手打而成 是最适合练习 提高口语的好素材 今天

欢迎大家来到IT世界,在知识的湖畔探索吧!

地道口语合辑系列文章中所有句子都是母语者最常用最地道的口语表达,其内容丰富,几乎涉及到现实生活中的方方面面,即学即用,没有一点花架子,都是实打实会在实际生活中能用得到的表达,笔者历时数月整理,纯手打而成,是最适合练习、提高口语的好素材。

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

今天分享的是地道口语之合辑(七十五)。

I feel so used! 我被利用了!

I guess they’re not coming. 我想他们不会来了。

Can I make a special request? 我能提个特殊要求吗?

What did I ever do to you? 我有做什么对不起你的事吗?

I got locked out of the apartment. 我被锁在门外了。

They had a little fight. 他们吵架了。

I’ll give you another minute. 我再给你点儿时间。

You’re turning into an obsessive mother. 你要变成过度关注(孩子)的母亲了。

He already knew it. 他已经知道了。

We’ve been waiting for you for a long time. 我们等你很久了。

I wanted to have lunch with her today. 我中午想找她一起吃饭的。

I’m sorry, was that rude? 对不起,是不是太粗鲁了?

You are so late and you didn’t have the courtesy to call! 你迟到了那么久,居然都没想到要打个电话来。

That’s what she says! 她总是那么说!

That means the world to me! 那对我意义重大!

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

Why did you break up with that guy? 你为什么和他分手?

Have you not talked about it yet? 你们还没有谈过吗?

I didn’t think I’d meet someone like you. 我没想到会遇见像你这样的人。

This key is to my house. 这是我家的钥匙。

I don’t go back to work for another 2 weeks. 我还有两个星期才回去上班。

Do you have any questions for us? 你有什么要问我们的吗?

Where is your luggage? 你的行李呢?

Maybe because he didn’t give you a chance. 也许因为他没给你机会。

That’s exactly what it is. 事实就是如此。

I never looked at it that way. 我从来没那样想过。

Am I crazy to be this upset? 我这么生气是不是很疯狂?

Are you happy with him? 你和他在一起开心吗?

Can we at least hug goodbye? 我们能拥抱告别吗?

He is too sensitive. 他太感性/敏感了。

I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么。

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

Do you not know her? 你又不是不知道她/你还不了解她吗?

Is that why he’s acting so weird? 这就是他表现得这么奇怪的原因吗?

I can’t believe you are that upset about this! 我不敢相信你居然(因为某事)这么不开心!

You are on a roll, dude! 你真是太酷了兄弟!

Did you tell her what we talked about? 你告诉她我们谈过的事情了?

I don’t think you realize how lucky you are. 我觉得你真不知道你有多幸运。

Don’t point your finger at me! 别用你的手指指着我。

What are you gonna do about it? 你想怎么样?

Take good care of her! 好好照顾她!

It’s never gonna happen again, right? 不会再发生这种了,对吗?

Who’s up for a new toy? 谁想要新玩具啊?

That was kind of rude! 那样实在是没礼貌!

I was just doing my job. 我只是在做分内的事。

I would never force you to do anything like this. 我永远不会强迫你做这样的事。

You are the one who wants to fire him. 是你要解雇他的。

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

I am learning so much from him. 我从他身上学到很多。

You gotta keep it smart! 你得学聪明点儿!

Don’t miss the flight again! 别再错过航班了!

I’m nore than happy to give you good recommendation. 我很乐意帮你写封好推荐信。

I’m glad there’s no hard feelings. 我很高兴没有(让你有)任何不愉快的感受。

Wow, you blow my mind! 哇,你真让我大开眼界!

How much do I owe you? 我欠你多少钱?

You are the cutest little baby ever! 你是最可爱的小宝宝!

She got big beautiful eyes! 她有漂亮的大眼睛!

What did you know about investments? 你懂投资吗?

I think you should consider something a little less risky. 我认为你应该考虑一下风险较低的(投资项目)。

What did you use to talk about? 你们以前都谈论什么?

You have to help me pick a dress. 你得帮我挑一条裙子。

They are gonna love you, just be yourself. 他们会喜欢你的,做你自己就好。

You can say it nicely. 你可以说得委婉一点儿。

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

I’m gonna take you shopping. 我带你去买东西。

What did you do to make him upset? 你做什么了让他这么生气?

He is not good enough for you. 他配不上你。

We’re not gonna have this conversation again. 我们再不要讨论这个问题了。

You don’t think he is here, do you? 他应该不在这里,对吧?

Who does he think he is? 他以为他是谁?

It’s so nice to finally meet you! 终于见到你们了,真高兴!

Your home is lovely! 你们家真好/真温馨。

Why don’t you come in and meet our friends? 进来认识一下我们的朋友们吧!

Don’t judge me, I’m only human! 别笑话/评判我,我只是普通人而已。

最适合练习口语的好素材,没有之一!

How did she get you settled down? 她怎么做到让你安定下来(成家立业)的?

It’s probably not even what you think it is. 也许并不是你想的那样。

You were all worried for nothing. 你的担心是多余的。

Believe me. You don’t wanna see what I just saw! 相信我,你绝对不想看到我刚看到的。

You must work out all the time! 你肯定经常运动。

He recently had surgery. 他最近刚做完手术。

I just want to thank you for having me here tonight. 我想谢谢你今晚邀请我过来。

I would feel more comfortable if I was having this conversation in private. 我希望可以私下讨论这件事。

That’s who I am. 我就是这样的人。

Isn’t that sad? 那是不是太悲哀了?

免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://itzsg.com/86554.html

(0)

相关推荐

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

联系我们YX

mu99908888

在线咨询: 微信交谈

邮件:itzsgw@126.com

工作时间:时刻准备着!

关注微信