欢迎大家来到IT世界,在知识的湖畔探索吧!
1. You are obstructing other traffic.
你妨碍了其他船舶通航。
obstruct [əbˈstrʌkt] v. 阻碍,妨碍
2. Stop where you are.
你船无论在何处,立即停航。
I stopped. What is the instruction?
我船已经停航,给我船的指令是什么?
Shallow water ahead of you.
你前方有浅水区。
Risk of collision imminent.
有马上碰撞的危险。
Shallow [ˈʃæloʊ] adj. 浅的,不深的
imminent [ˈɪmɪnənt] adj. 即将发生的,临近的
Bridge defective.
桥坏了。
defective [dɪˈfektɪv] adj. 有缺陷的,有问题的
Fishing vessels nearby.
附近有渔船。
Wreck in the fairway.
航道上有沉船。
You are deviating from the fairway.
你船偏离了航道。
deviate [ˈdiːvieɪt] v. 偏离,违背
3. Do not turn in the fairway.
不要在航道中转向。
Use large angle to turn in the middle of fairway.
在到航道中用大角度转向。
Use small angle to join in the traffic flow, please.
请用小角度加入航道。
4. Navigation is dangerous in Area A.
在A区航行很危险。
5. What is navigation situation in the port area?
港区内航行状况如何?
6. You must wait for lock clearance until 2100 hours.
你必须等到当地时间2100时船闸才能让清。
lock 船闸
7. Fishing vessel nearby, navigation with caution.
附近有渔船,谨慎航行。
8. M.V Utopia is outbound. Keep clear of fairway.
“乌托邦”船出港,让开航道。
9. Do not overtake.
不要追越。
Do not keep closer the vessel ahead.
不要靠近前边的船。
10.The vessel ahead of you is turning.
你船前方的船舶转向了。
The vessel astern of you is stopping.
你船后面的船舶停车了。
The vessel ahead of you is dragging anchor.
你船前方的船舶走锚了。
11.Am I permitted to enter?
我船允许进入吗?
Is M.V Dainty River permitted to enter?
机动船“雅河”号准备进入吗?
Am I permitted to approach?
允许我船进港吗?
Am I permitted inward?
我船允许进港吗?
Is M.V Utopia permitted inward?
机动船“乌托邦”号允许进港吗?
12.Am I permitted outward?
允许我船出港吗?
13.Large vessel is leaving. Keep clear of approach channel.
大船离开,请让开进口航道。
14.Warning. Do not jettison IMO Class A good.
警告!不得抛弃国际危规A等级的危险品。
jettison [ˈdʒetɪsn] v. 投弃,摆脱
Warning.Do not jettison dangerous good.
警告!不得抛弃危险品。
来源:船员英语
免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://itzsg.com/77346.html