欢迎大家来到IT世界,在知识的湖畔探索吧!
听绘本请点击下方音频
Danny was in a hurry.
He had to see his friend the dinosaur.
丹尼很匆忙,
他急着去见他的恐龙朋友。
“I’m six years old today,” said Danny.
“Will you come to my birthday party?”
丹尼说:“今天是我六岁生日,
你能来参加我的生日聚会吗?”
“I would be delighted,” said the dinosaur.
恐龙回答:“我很乐意。”
Danny rode the dinosaur out of the museum.
丹尼骑着恐龙离开了博物馆。
On the way they picked up Danny’s friends.
“Today I’m a hundred million years and one day old,” said the dinosaur.
在路途中他们接上丹尼的其他朋友。
“今天我已经一亿岁零一天了。”恐龙说。
“Then it can be your party too!” said Danny.
“那今天的聚会你也可以参加啊!”丹尼说。
The children helped Danny’s father hang up balloons.
孩子们帮丹尼的父亲挂汽球。
“See, I can help too,” said the dinosaur.
“看,我也可以帮忙了!”恐龙说。
Danny’s mother gave out party hats.
丹尼的妈妈给每一个小朋友都戴上了生日的帽子。
“How do I look?” asked the dinosaur.
“我戴起来好看吗?”恐龙问。
“We would like to sing a song,” said a girl and a boy.“
我们一起唱首歌。”一个男孩和一个女孩说。
They sang, and everybody clapped their hands.
他们手拉手地唱起来,大家都为他们的歌声拍巴掌。
“I can sing too,” said the dinosaur.“
我也会唱歌!”恐龙说。
He sang, and everybody covered their ears.
他开始唱了,大家马上用手掩住耳朵。
“Let’s play pin the tail on the donkey,” said Danny.
“我们来玩踩驴尾巴的游戏吧,”丹尼说。
The dinosaur pinned the tail on himself!
恐龙将尾巴钉到它自己身上。
The children sat down to rest.
” Please don’t put your feet on the furniture,”said Danny.
小朋友们都坐下来休息。
“请不要把你的脚放在家具上,”丹尼说。
The dinosaur put his feet out the window.
恐龙把脚放到窗子外。
Danny’s mother and father gave each child a dish of ice cream.
丹尼的父母给每个孩子一盘冰淇淋。
They had to give the dinosaur more!
他们给恐龙分多了一些!
“Here comes the birthday cake!” said the children.
“生日蛋糕来喽!”孩子们说。
They counted the candles.” one, two, three, four, five, six.”
他们数着蜡烛:“一根,两根,三根,四根,五根,六根。
The dinosaur started to eat the cake.
恐龙开始要吃蛋糕。
“wait!” said Danny. “First we have to make a wish!”
“等等!”丹尼赶忙说:“我们要先许个愿!”
“I wish we can all be together again next year,” said Danny. “I wish the same thing,” said the dinosaur.
“我希望明天我们还能一起过生日。”丹尼说。//明年
“我也许一样的愿望。”恐龙说道。
They blew out the candles.”
Happy birthday to you!” everybody sang.
他们吹灭了蜡烛。
“祝你生日快乐!”孩子们唱道。
“This is the best birthday party I have ever had,” said Danny. “Me too,” said the dinosaur.
“这是我过过的最美好的生日聚会。”丹尼说。
“我也一样。”恐龙说。
免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://itzsg.com/44680.html