欢迎大家来到IT世界,在知识的湖畔探索吧!
恕我直言 with all due respect
with (all) due respect “恕我直言,恕我冒昧”,用于礼貌地表示不同意见
也可以说with (the greatest) respect
英语解释为say this before disagreeing with someone when you want to be polite。
例
Mrs Huber, with all due respect, you’re crazy.
胡博太太,恕我直言,你真是疯了。
With all due respect, I don’t think praying will help.
恕我直言,我不觉得祈祷会有用。《生活大爆炸》
无意冒犯 no offense
no offense “无意冒犯,请别见怪”,offense是美式英语,英式英语为offence。
英语解释为used to tell someone that you hope that what you are going to say or do will not offend them。
例
No offence, but you probably forget where you put things.
我无意冒犯,可能是你不记得把它放在哪了。
No offense, but the family’s hopes and dreams are kind of pinned on me.
无意冒犯,不过咱们家的希望和梦想貌似都寄托在我身上。
说句公道话 in all fairness
(1) in (all) fairness “说句公道话,公正地说”
英语解释为used after you have just criticized someone, in order to add something that explains their behaviour or performance。
(2) in (all) fairness to sb. “为某人说句公道话”
例
In all fairness, those are all things you should be doing anyway.
说句公道话,这些本来就是你应该做的。
But in all fairness, our son is our business.
说句公道话,孩子的事就是我们的事。
免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://itzsg.com/43528.html