学习英语频率副词 Adverbs of Frequency

学习英语频率副词 Adverbs of FrequencyDo you have a routine?你有固定的日程安排吗?What do you like to do in your free tim

欢迎大家来到IT世界,在知识的湖畔探索吧!

视频加载中…

Do you have a routine?

你有固定的日程安排吗?

What do you like to do in your free time?

在你空闲的时间里,你喜欢做什么?

Do you have any hobbies?

你有什么爱好吗?

In today’s lesson, I’m going to teach you how to confidently tell someone about the way you spend your time in British English.

本节课,我要教你如何用英式英语自信地告诉别人你如何度过你的时间。

Now, your task after watching this lesson is to leave me three sentences in the comments using a different adverb of frequency each time.

你的课后任务就是在评论中使用不同的频率副词造三个句子。

So, how do you spend your time?

那么,你的时间是怎么度过的?

Let’s get started.

我们开始吧。

Adverbs of frequency.

频率副词。

These are the words that we can use to say how often we do something.

我们可以用这些词来表示我们做某事的频率。

So, to explain that you do something all the time, you could use the word “always”.

要解释你一直在做某事,你可以用“总是”这个词。

“I always brush my teeth in the morning.” If you do something most of the time but not quite always, you could use the word “usually”.

“我总是在早上刷牙。”如果你大部分时间都在做某事,但并不总是这样,你可以用“通常”这个词。

So, “I usually eat cereal for breakfast.” Maybe on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, I do, but at the weekend, I have something different.

例如:“我早餐通常吃谷类食品。”可能在周一、周二、周三、周四、周五我是这样,但在周末,我吃别的东西。

So, “I usually eat cereal for breakfast.” Or you could use the word “often”, “often”.

所以,“我早餐通常吃谷类食品。”或者你可以用单词“经常”,often。

It’s fine to pronounce this as “often/ˈɒftn/” or to drop the T and say “often/ˈɒfn/”, both versions are acceptable.

你也可以把它发成 often/ˈɒftn/,或者把 T 音去掉,发 often/ˈɒfn/,两者都可以。

I might say “I often wear black shoes to work”.

我可以说“我经常穿黑色的鞋子去上班。”

But if I’m feeling fruity, I might wear red shoes one day.

但如果我觉得高兴,我可能会穿红色的鞋子。

Or we can use the word “frequently”, “frequently”.

或者我们可以用单词“频繁地”,frequently。

“I frequently clean the kitchen.” Because nobody else does it.

“我很频繁地打扫厨房。”因为别人不打扫。

The things that happen some of the time, you could use words like “regularly”.

对于有时候发生的事情,你可以用单词“有规律地”。

“I regularly call my mother.” Now, this implies that the action happens with a definite pattern, like, every Friday evening, for example, “I regularly call my mother every Friday.” We could use the word “sometimes”.

“我经常给我妈妈打电话。”这意味着行为以一定的规律发生,比如每周五晚上,“我经常每周五给妈妈打电话。”我们可以用单词“有时”。

“I sometimes catch the bus to work.” Maybe once a week.

“我有时坐公交上班。”也许一周一次。

Or we can use the word “occasionally”.

或者我们使用单词“有时”。

“I occasionally go to the gym.” I definitely need to go more.

“我有时去健身。”我绝对要多去才行。

Okay. To explain that you do something not very often at all, you could say “rarely”.

好。要解释你不经常做的事情,你可以说“很少”。

“I rarely phone in sick to work because I am a hard worker and I’ll always go in.

“我很少打电话请病假,因为我工作很努力,总是要去上班。

Even if I have a cold or a fever or a broken leg, I rarely phone in sick to work.” You could use the words “hardly ever”.

就算我感冒了、发烧了,腿折了,我都很少打电话请病假。”你可以说“几乎从不”。

“I hardly ever eat dinner after 9 p. m.” And that’s true, actually.

“我几乎从来不在九点后吃晚餐。”没错,是这样的。

For me, it’s usually around 8 o’clock.

就我而言,通常在八点左右吃。

And finally, to explain that you do not do something at all, you could use the word “never”.

最后,要解释你从不做某事,你可以使用单词“从不”。

“I never eat peanuts because I have an allergy.” As you can tell, the adverb of frequency usually comes before the main verb in the sentence.

“我从来不吃花生,因为我过敏。”如你所知,频率副词通常出现在句子的主要动词之前。

However, exception.

但是,有例外。

If the main verb in the sentence is “to be”, then the adverb of frequency comes after it.

如果句子中的主要动词是 to be,那么频率副词就要跟在它的后面。

For example, “He is often late for work.” “The train is usually faster than the bus.” “You are always learning new English skills.” So, now, you know how to tell somebody how often you do something, you can use this for anything like work, hobbies, and leisure activities.

例如:他经常迟到。“火车通常比公交车快。”“你总是在学习新的英语技能。”现在,你知道如何告诉别人你做某事的频率,你可以用它来做任何事情,比如工作、爱好和休闲活动。

So, your task for today is to leave me those three sentences in the comments using a different adverb of frequency each time.

你今天的任务是在评论中给我留下这三个句子,每次用不同的频率副词。

I look forward to reading it.

我期待阅读它们。

And after you’ve finished, jump into another lesson, I’ll see you there.

完成之后,去看另一个视频吧,再见。

免责声明:本站所有文章内容,图片,视频等均是来源于用户投稿和互联网及文摘转载整编而成,不代表本站观点,不承担相关法律责任。其著作权各归其原作者或其出版社所有。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,侵犯到您的权益,请在线联系站长,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。 本文来自网络,若有侵权,请联系删除,如若转载,请注明出处:https://itzsg.com/34265.html

(0)

相关推荐

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

联系我们YX

mu99908888

在线咨询: 微信交谈

邮件:itzsgw@126.com

工作时间:时刻准备着!

关注微信